Wednesday 24 October 2012

Heaven in a Plastic Bottle.


GO AND BUY THESE LITTLE BAD BOYS! 
I mean it...

These are my ultimate favourite body lotions. They're from Marks and Spencer and come in a ton of flavours. They last for ages on your skin and make it so soft, and the smell...ahhh *dreams*...
I was inspired to write this when I went to get some the other day, it's been a while since I've bought any and long before my blog was born so hadn't given it any thought. I got my favourite two flavours, (the Coconut one is heaven in a bottle) and went to pay.

This is the best bit:
It cost me £1.80.
For BOTH.
That's 90p each!

I rest my case.



Now, before I get too over excited myself, I have to say they are usually £1 each, but you get money off for buying two - they don't advertise this little fact so I have no clue whether or not its 10% off per item, (e.g buy 5 and get 50p off) but with the prices so low anyway, who really cares?



2 comments:

  1. Omg this is literally so cheap! I will definatley go and check these out asap!!! :D THANK YOU!! www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes do! I've now run out and need to buy some more ahh :D
      xx

      Delete

Just a big thank you to anyone who takes the time to leave a comment, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I genuinely love to read, and will TRY and reply to each and every one of them.