Monday 29 October 2012

The 'The Only Sunday I'm Not in PJ's' OOTD :)

I don't get dressed on Sundays. 
I mean, I do,
But just not in actual clothes that you can wear to go anywhere.
So, to celebrate my brothers 16th, I decided it might be best to get out of my PJ's and look at least look a little bit presentable to leave the house. 
If not, my brother would probably disown me.

Anyhoo, Sunday was freezing, wet, drizzly, damp, windy and just plain naff. The very word 'Autumn' was thought of on a day exactly like Sunday was, just ermm...a few thousand years ago. 

I embraced it anyway. 
Got my dark reddish/purple lippy on, my long sought after woolly hat, (also covering my fairly bad roots!) some boots, and a furry scarf on, and out I went. :)


 What I wore:

Blazer - H&M
Black top - H&M
Tube Skirt - New Look
Dark Red Leggings - Primark
Dark Grey/Greeny Boots - New Look
Hat - Burtons
Scarf - H&M
Earrings - Republic

On my face:

Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette eyeshadow


Night for now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a big thank you to anyone who takes the time to leave a comment, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I genuinely love to read, and will TRY and reply to each and every one of them.