Sunday 30 December 2012

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Dayyy...OOTD

Heyy everyone!!
First of all, I hope you had a fabbb Christmas, spent time with the people that make your world complete, and ate your body weight in chocolate and other good stuff.
I've been a busy bee this last week doing very important things such as eating and window shopping, so haven't had time to post this until now...

Christmas Day to some people is 'onesie day', and as much as I love the idea of that, I've always dressed up a little. Mostly because a.) I leave the house, and b.) I know photo's are usually involved.

So for the big day this year I chose a teal dipped-hem dress from the online store Oh My Love which I've had for a couple of months - it was and still is on sale for £10, reduced from £39.99 - bargain alert!!



I love the stand-out colour and the silky material - it feels expensive to touch and it has that amazing almost two-tone effect which is unfortunately very difficult to capture in a photograph...even on my mums good camera *woop woop*.
It also has really cute, gold collar tips which are a nice detail, along with the statement hem. 
Given that it's a shirt style dress, it skims your body, meaning all evidence of Christmas dinner and the copious amounts of chocolate which will have undoubtedly been eaten are hidden muhahaaa!!



I teamed my dress with some leggings and grey heeled boots to add a slight edge. 
My regular black blazer and fur collar combination also made an appearance haha...seriously, I promise I do actually own other clothes!

I also made sure I wore lots of gold jewellery to tie in with the collar tips of the dress. 
Being a chav at heart that really wasn't too difficult for me - Cash for Gold would love me if it wasn't all fake.
Or maybe it'd be me that would love them - I'd be a millionaire! 

I'd post a picture of my make-up, but I think after the previous post, the less pictures of eyes, the better...
I did however, do my eyeshadow a little different, and piled on as many shimmery shades from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette as physically possible. I wore my Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer as per usual, and Topshop - Rumour Has It on my lips.

Hope you're all enjoying the last few days of 2012!! 
I'll be posting again probably today, because I'm that good ;)

Here is how I spent Christmas night, because we all know the onesie had to come out at some point...
(before the zip came off that is *cries*)



2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I love the dress and you can't go wrong with fur :) I agree though, christmas day is definitely a dressing up day, Hope you have a great New years as well :)
    Rosalie x

    rosaliejayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou lovely :D glad I'm not alone :) although I've updated this post with a Christmas night OOTD featuring my onesie haha!!

      Happy New Years to you too :)
      Here's to 2013 and our blogs lol
      xx

      Delete

Just a big thank you to anyone who takes the time to leave a comment, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I genuinely love to read, and will TRY and reply to each and every one of them.